- Click here to access the knowledge base posts related to this event.
- This event has passed.
2021 Fall Event – Virtual
November 16, 2021 @ 8:15 am - 12:00 pm
Thank you everyone, for attending the
Pro/Users Fall 2021 Virtual Event
We took a safe approach to the Covid-19 situation this fall by having
a virtual event. We hope we can resume in-person meetings in the spring of 2022.
Thank you to our presenters,
Leo Greene, Dave Engvall, and Bart Brejcha,
for taking the time to share your presentations with us.
Congratulations to David Gertz from TE,
on winning the Bose Wireless Headphones! ($199 Value)
Check back in early spring to find out the date of our 2022 Spring Event.
The Grand Prize will be…..
Bose – QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Thank you to our Event Sponsor
and our supporting Vendors
If you are a vendor and you would like to be a sponsor and give a short presentation at a future event,
please contact Kayle Brock for more information.
Presenters for this event were
Leo Greene | eCognition
With over 20 years immersed in the improvement and implementation of product development systems and processes Leo is an expert in leveraging the benefits of Complex Geometry, Surface Model Development, Large Assembly Management, as well as Photorealistic 3d Rendering. He is available for Engineering Consulting Services and/or Custom Creo Training.
Dave Engvall | Stanley Black & Decker
- Principal Engineer, IRWIN Tools > Stanley Black & Decker, Huntersville, NC, over 20 years.
- Principal, Dynamic Performance Edge, LLC – Consultant: Ag and Mobile Machinery.
- ProE/Creo user for over 25 years.
- Started 3D modeling 10 years before that.
- Outside interests: Photography, Music Creation, Bicycle and Motorcycle Riding.
- Inventor - 25 Utility Patents.
- Holder of three Guinness Book World Records for distance throwing: Sling, Hand Thrown Object & Spear.
Bart Brejcha | Design-Engine
Bart Brejcha is a pioneer in top-down design committed to providing the best training for product development, industrial design, and engineering communities. He started his career as a product designer and manufacturer of furniture in Atlanta and used Pro/ENGINEER developing products with various Chicago design firms before starting Design Engine in 1994. For almost 30 years, Bart and his team have empowered 3D CAD professionals, students, and organizations to significantly increase their design and engineering capabilities through comprehensive training challenges. Bart's philosophy - It doesn't matter how fast you can model something, but how fast you can change it 20 times.
- Creo Surfacing
- Advanced Assemblies and Detail Drawings
- Creo Cabling
- Creo Reverse Engineering
- Manufacturing: Plastic Part Design, Diecasting, Forging