Without the support from our sponsors, the Pro/Users of the Carolinas community would cease to exist. Please check out the sponsors and the great services/products they offer.
TriStar is dedicated to helping companies make their product development process a competitive advantage for their organization. By understanding your business initiatives and how you design and manufacture products, we provide industry best practices to optimize your product development process.
2SIGMAXIM is dedicated to enabling companies to radically increase productivity and efficiency in their Creo (Pro/ENGINEER) product development process. We have been perfecting our unique solutions for over 10 years. Our solutions embed into the design process to become a seamless part of how a company does business. These solutions have stood the test of time, because we are continuously developing and improving them as technology changes and our customers’ needs change.
PTC Solutions transform the way you create, operate and service your products through the combination of our process know-how and best of breed capabilities, all delivered through a flexible platform. Our solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Computer Aided Design (CAD), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) span the complete product and service lifecycle.
PTC/USER is the independent voice for users of software produced by PTC of Needham, Massachusetts. PTC/USER is the sole entity recognized by PTC as the official worldwide representative of its customers. We are an independent, not-for-profit corporation, organized by volunteers from companies owning PTC products.
Becoming a Sponsor
There are an unlimited number of ways you can support the Pro/Users of the Carolinas and gain visibility among the Users. Here are few suggested ways you can be a sponsor. For questions or comments feel free to contact any of the officers.
- You can purchase advertising space on this web site.
- You can host a meeting at your facility.
- You can rent a vendor booth at a Pro/user meeting.
- You can donate door prizes to be given away at meetings.
- You can loan workstations for training or modeling competitions at bi-annual events.
- You can also make many other arrangements if approved by one of the officers!
- Primary Event Sponsor for a meeting – Contact one of the officers
- Renting a table -top booth at a Pro/Users Bi-Annual Event – $500
(includes a brief presentation, your logo & URL on this website for 6 mo, recognition in all Member email announcements & lots of new contacts)
- Vendor Presentation – Contact one of the officers to arrange for one of your people to demonstrate your product at a Pro/Users Bi-Annual Event.
- Some Rates can be supplemented by prizes for the attendees (e.g. TV’s, Tablets, GPS’s, Meals, and etc…) All items and most proceeds go back to the User community as prizes and incentives.