- Click here to access the knowledge base posts related to this event.
- This event has passed.
2012 Fall Event at Thomas Built Bus
November 8, 2012Free
Another Successful Event!
Some snapshots from this Event!
This event was a success because of our Sponsors and Pro/User members. As we grow and continue to bring you the cutting edge techniques and skills utilized by the Pro/E top-guns, we know you too benefit from the Pro/Users of the Carolinas. Submit your feedback & remember to check back for updates on future meetings.
That concludes another great Pro/Users of the Carolinas event.
Hone up those Pro/E skills (& consider presenting). We’ll have another
great event coming to you soon!
The following people presented at this event.
Leo Greene | eCognition
With over 20 years immersed in the improvement and implementation of product development systems and processes Leo is an expert in leveraging the benefits of Complex Geometry, Surface Model Development, Large Assembly Management, as well as Photorealistic 3d Rendering. He is available for Engineering Consulting Services and/or Custom Creo Training.
Jack Sullivan | PTC
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- PTC Global Services
- Started with PTC in 1995 as a Pro/ENGINEER trainer
- Opened the Charlotte PTC Training Center in 1998
- Managed the Mid-Atlantic Region for PTC Education Services from 1999-2000
- Director of PTC Global Services Operations from 2000-2002
- Director of eLearning for PTC Global Services from 2002-2003
- Independent Contractor teaching PTC Training Courses from 2003-2008
- Solutions Architect with SIGMAXIM from 2008-2010
- PTC Technical Sales from 2010 to present
- Principal Application Engineer for Windchill and Creo in the Carolinas, Tennessee, and Georgia
I am married with 2 kids. In my free time I coach baseball, play golf, and watch Notre Dame, NY Giants football, NY Yankees baseball, and NY Rangers hockey.
Zack Lyon | ZLDesign | President
Zack, a consultant with H3Pelvic Therapy Systems, Inc., has 30 years of seasoned product development and design experience in various industry sectors: Aerospace, hybrid electric vehicle charging and energy control systems, medical, test and measurement, alternative energy products, business office furnishings and environments, recreational vehicles.
Formerly, Zack worked with TE Connectivity as Senior New Product Development mechanical designer/engineer on the latest Hybrid and Electrical Mobility Solutions Product line for both Americas and Europe. Core products are electrical connection systems for electric vehicle battery control systems for US automotive manufacturers.
His previous working experience has also resulted in working relationships with Raychem Corp, IBM Advanced Workstations Division, Bernhardt Design, Respirics Medical as well as consulting for many other large entities. He has success working within large organizations, achieving industry brand and quality recognition for many clients by developing unique and long-lasting product solutions. He is named as a sole inventor/patent owner as well as named on various US patents of various categories. Proven technical leadership abilities with over fifteen years promoting the professional growth of the NC and SC state engineering community through the management and promotion of Pro/Users of the Carolinas.