- Click here to access the knowledge base posts related to this event.
- This event has passed.
2015 Spring Event at Clemson
April 30, 2015Free
Mark your calendars for April 30th, 2015
We’ll be in Greenville, SC
Thanks to JTekt and CU-ICAR for hosting this event!
CU-ICAR is home to the nation’s only graduate Department of Automotive Engineering. Here, over 200 Clemson University students are pursuing Master of Science and/or Ph.D. degrees in Automotive Engineering. Read More…
We have the following events planned for the user meeting at Clemson.
|9:00 AM||9:30 AM||0:30||Check-in and Breakfast (Donuts & Coffee)||Kristi Everhart||Solid Engineering|
|9:30 AM||9:40 AM||0:10||Kickoff, Announcements & Introductions||ProUser Board|
|9:40 AM||10:25 AM||0:45||Top Down Design: Irwin Marathon Carbide Tipped Saw Blade – Creo 3||David Engvall||Newell Co|
|10:25 AM||10:40 AM||0:15||Break||Caterer|
|10:40 AM||11:30 AM||0:50||Your new Pro/User Website (rollout)||Mark Bohannon||Lenovo|
|11:30 AM||12:30 PM||1:00||Lunch (Bucky’s BBQ), Vendors||Various||Caterer|
|12:30 PM||1:30 PM||1:00||Behavioral Modeling in Creo 3.0||Jack Sullivan||PTC|
|1:30 PM||3:00 PM||1:30||CUICAR Tour||Rob Krulac & Staff||CUICAR|
|3:00 PM||3:15 PM||0:15||Break||Caterer|
|3:15 PM||4:15 PM||1:00||Stump the Pros / Question and Answers||You know who…|
|4:15 PM||4:30 PM||0:15||Door Prizes & Wrap-up + Vendor/User Networking||PUC Board|
The following people will be presenting a this event.
Dave Engvall | Stanley Black & Decker
- Principal Engineer, IRWIN Tools > Stanley Black & Decker, Huntersville, NC, 15 Years
- Principal, Dynamic Performance Edge, LLC – Consultant: Ag and Mobile Machinery
- ProE/Creo user for 19 years.
- Started 3D modeling 10 years before that.
- Outside interests: Photography, Music Creation, Bicycle and Motorcycle Riding.
- Inventor -- 19 Utility Patents.
- Holder of three Guinness Book World Records for distance throwing: Sling, Hand Thrown Object & Spear.
Jack Sullivan | PTC
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- PTC Global Services
- Started with PTC in 1995 as a Pro/ENGINEER trainer
- Opened the Charlotte PTC Training Center in 1998
- Managed the Mid-Atlantic Region for PTC Education Services from 1999-2000
- Director of PTC Global Services Operations from 2000-2002
- Director of eLearning for PTC Global Services from 2002-2003
- Independent Contractor teaching PTC Training Courses from 2003-2008
- Solutions Architect with SIGMAXIM from 2008-2010
- PTC Technical Sales from 2010 to present
- Principal Application Engineer for Windchill and Creo in the Carolinas, Tennessee, and Georgia
I am married with 2 kids. In my free time I coach baseball, play golf, and watch Notre Dame, NY Giants football, NY Yankees baseball, and NY Rangers hockey.
Mark Bohannon |
Mark was previously the Creo, Windchill, and License Administrator for the x86 Server team at Lenovo in the Research Triangle Park. In addition to providing administrative support for these tools, he also maintained a website for the Creo User community at Lenovo and developed application customizations to help the engineers do their jobs more efficiently. He had been in this role since December 2012 and prior to that was a mechanical engineer designing electronic system packages at IBM, Solectron, C-MAC and Nortel Networks. In his spare time he enjoys playing board games with the family and working in his church.