2018 Fall Event
Registration Is Now Open!
The Fall Pro/User Event is at TE Connectivity
in Winston-Salem, NC on Thurs., November 29th
We want to say THANK YOU to TE Connectivity for hosting our event at their awesome facility.
TE is providing space for us to meet and they are also providing a wonderful lunch for everyone!
Read more about TE Connectivity HERE…
Many great reasons to attend…
Improve your Creo skills
Learn about new Creo functionality
Network with Users throughout the region
Sign up for Cool Door Prizes
Receive useful Give-a-ways
Here are some of our Presenters…
- Tri-Star– Core Enhancements and New Technologies in CREO 5.0
- Dave Engvall– Cool Tips & Tricks for Using Springs in Assemblies
- Zach Miller– Advanced Creo 4.0 Topics (analysis feats, params, lattice, MBD)
- Mark Bohannon– Mapkeys, Layers and Other “Work Smarter” Topics
- Zack Lyon– Using Creo ILLUSTRATE to do what?
- Leo Greene– Skeletons, Surfaces, and Relations Create Aero Heat Shield Models
- Plus– There will be a CREO CHALLENGE!
Also, Stump the Pros / Questions and Answers/Door Prizes & Wrap-up + Vendor/User Networking
Pictures are of the “Stump the Pros” and of the Spring 2018 event sponsors
Your Event Sponsor is:
Other supporting sponsors are:
Other vendors, if you too would like to be a sponsor or have a table
at our event, please contact Kayle Brock for more information
We look forward to seeing you November 29th
at the Fall 2018 Pro/User Event!