- No event related information has been uploaded to the knowledge base.
- This event has passed.
Spring 2018 Event at Flywheel (W-S)
April 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Registration Now Closed
User Presentations and a Tour
Located in the heart of Winston-Salem’s business district,
Flywheel is a co-location space and facilitator for entrepreneurs.
Trans-Machine Technologies will host a tour of their facilities
and give a presentation on their services
There are many great reasons to attend this event…
Improve your Creo skills
Learn about new Creo4 functionality
Network with Users throughout the region
Sign up for Cool Door Prizes
Receive useful Give-a-ways
Your Event Sponsor is…
…your Supporting Sponsors are
These people (and more) will be presenting a this event.
Leo Greene | eCognition
With over 20 years immersed in the improvement and implementation of product development systems and processes Leo is an expert in leveraging the benefits of Complex Geometry, Surface Model Development, Large Assembly Management, as well as Photorealistic 3d Rendering. He is available for Engineering Consulting Services and/or Custom Creo Training.
Dave Engvall | Stanley Black & Decker
- Principal Engineer, IRWIN Tools > Stanley Black & Decker, Huntersville, NC, over 20 years.
- Principal, Dynamic Performance Edge, LLC – Consultant: Ag and Mobile Machinery.
- ProE/Creo user for over 25 years.
- Started 3D modeling 10 years before that.
- Outside interests: Photography, Music Creation, Bicycle and Motorcycle Riding.
- Inventor - 25 Utility Patents.
- Holder of three Guinness Book World Records for distance throwing: Sling, Hand Thrown Object & Spear.
Jack Sullivan | PTC
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- PTC Global Services
- Started with PTC in 1995 as a Pro/ENGINEER trainer
- Opened the Charlotte PTC Training Center in 1998
- Managed the Mid-Atlantic Region for PTC Education Services from 1999-2000
- Director of PTC Global Services Operations from 2000-2002
- Director of eLearning for PTC Global Services from 2002-2003
- Independent Contractor teaching PTC Training Courses from 2003-2008
- Solutions Architect with SIGMAXIM from 2008-2010
- PTC Technical Sales from 2010 to present
- Principal Application Engineer for Windchill and Creo in the Carolinas, Tennessee, and Georgia
I am married with 2 kids. In my free time I coach baseball, play golf, and watch Notre Dame, NY Giants football, NY Yankees baseball, and NY Rangers hockey.