- Click here to access the knowledge base posts related to this event.
- This event has passed.
2019 Fall Event at FN America
November 19, 2019
A big thank you to FN America for hosting our 2019 Fall Pro/User Event
It was a huge success
Thank you to the FN staff for taking Users on a tour of the facility and for gifting each User with an Ammo Box.
Snacks and a wonderful lunch were provided by FN. Thank you for catering our event.
Read more about FN America, LLC here…
Many great reasons for attending an event
Users throughout the region came together to meet, network and learn about new Creo functionality. There
were a lot of great questions asked and answered. It’s always fun to try to stump the Pros with questions.
Mark Tentler from Honeywell won a $20 Sheetz gift card for asking the best question.
Three of our Users gave presentations at this event. Users who give presentations can earn up to $250!
Daryl Atkins from FN won best presentation for this event.
Pictured above: Zack Lyon, Dave Engvall, Daryl Atkins and Chad Drake
The Grand Prize for this event was a
Bosch Cordless Electric Screwdriver Kit
Kelly Carter from Elk Products was this event’s Grand Prize Winner. Congratulations Kelly!
Pictured above: Gavin Rumble and Kelly Carter
See more Event Photos HERE
Thank you to the event sponsor:
and to the supporting sponsors:
You play a large part in making our events successful!
Thank you to all who attended.
If you didn’t get to attend the fall event, be sure to watch
for the SAVE THE DATE email for the next event in the spring.
Dave Engvall | Stanley Black & Decker
- Principal Engineer, IRWIN Tools > Stanley Black & Decker, Huntersville, NC, over 20 years.
- Principal, Dynamic Performance Edge, LLC – Consultant: Ag and Mobile Machinery.
- ProE/Creo user for over 25 years.
- Started 3D modeling 10 years before that.
- Outside interests: Photography, Music Creation, Bicycle and Motorcycle Riding.
- Inventor - 25 Utility Patents.
- Holder of three Guinness Book World Records for distance throwing: Sling, Hand Thrown Object & Spear.
Thiagu Palaniappan | TriStar
Thiagu is Mechanical Engineer with 20 years of PTC Solutions experience including CAE, CAD, PLM areas. He was in the industry and worked/did contract work for companies like ITT Bell & Gossett pumps, Glasstech, Ingersoll-Rand, Mercury Marine, Volkswagen, Volvo, etc. Also- PTC certified instructor. He has been using Creo/Proe PTC products since 1996. Roles with PTC solutions – FEA Analyst, Trainer, Consultant, Administration of PTC solutions, Managed engineering team.
Jack Sullivan | PTC
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- PTC Global Services
- Started with PTC in 1995 as a Pro/ENGINEER trainer
- Opened the Charlotte PTC Training Center in 1998
- Managed the Mid-Atlantic Region for PTC Education Services from 1999-2000
- Director of PTC Global Services Operations from 2000-2002
- Director of eLearning for PTC Global Services from 2002-2003
- Independent Contractor teaching PTC Training Courses from 2003-2008
- Solutions Architect with SIGMAXIM from 2008-2010
- PTC Technical Sales from 2010 to present
- Principal Application Engineer for Windchill and Creo in the Carolinas, Tennessee, and Georgia
I am married with 2 kids. In my free time I coach baseball, play golf, and watch Notre Dame, NY Giants football, NY Yankees baseball, and NY Rangers hockey.