- Click here to access the knowledge base posts related to this event.
- This event has passed.
2013 Spring Event at FN Manufacturing
April 11, 2013 - April 11, 2015Free
Thank you to FN Manufacturing for hosting this event.
Prizes: Ca$h, Ca$h, Ca$h
$350 for an FN pistol fund – Sean R, Raleigh, NC
$125 for Range membership- Duane L, High Point, NC
Also, One of our vendors (I-Cubed) had a great give-away of their own…an iPad Mini!
Alan Tucker – Albemarle, NC
Yeah, we had fun, but we also LEARNED!
|Kickoff, Announcements & Introductions||PUC Board|
|Welcome to FN Manufacturing + History||Ralph Young-FN|
|Mechanism in Creo 2.0 – How to design a climbing robot||Dave Engvall-Irwin|
|Windchill Reporting at FN Mfg||Jason Britton-FN|
|Implementing and customizing Creo 2.0 (all the neat stuff)||Leo Greene-eCognition|
|FN Plant Tour||FN Staff|
|Stump the Pros / Question and Answers||The Pro’s|
|Door Prizes & Wrap-up + Vendor/UserNetworking||PUC Board|
The following people will be presenting a this event.
Dave Engvall | Stanley Black & Decker
- Principal Engineer, IRWIN Tools > Stanley Black & Decker, Huntersville, NC, 15 Years
- Principal, Dynamic Performance Edge, LLC – Consultant: Ag and Mobile Machinery
- ProE/Creo user for 19 years.
- Started 3D modeling 10 years before that.
- Outside interests: Photography, Music Creation, Bicycle and Motorcycle Riding.
- Inventor -- 19 Utility Patents.
- Holder of three Guinness Book World Records for distance throwing: Sling, Hand Thrown Object & Spear.
Leo Greene | eCognition
With over 20 years immersed in the improvement and implementation of product development systems and processes Leo is an expert in leveraging the benefits of Complex Geometry, Surface Model Development, Large Assembly Management, as well as Photorealistic 3d Rendering. He is available for Engineering Consulting Services and/or Custom Creo Training.