What are some good training resources for Creo?
Don Willis, Qorvo
Ken Clontz, Flowserve
Answered by: Mark Bohannon
PTC General Help
- Learning Exchange: https://learningconnector.ptc.com/search/all
- PTC Community: https://www.ptcusercommunity.com/
- Help Center: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/help/help.jsp/
- Webcasts: http://support.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/events/calendar.jsp
- 30 Day Free Trial
- PTC Learning Connector and Free 30 day eLearning Trial
- Learning Exchange: https://learningconnector.ptc.com/search/all?keyword=creo%20parametric
- PTC Community https://www.ptcusercommunity.com/community/creo
- Help Center: https://support.ptc.com/apps/help_center/brand=Creo
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=creo+parametric
- Learning Exchange: https://learningconnector.ptc.com/search/all?keyword=windchill
- PTC Community: https://www.ptcusercommunity.com/community/windchill
- Help Center: https://support.ptc.com/apps/help_center/brand=Windchill
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ptc+windchill
One thought on “Creo Training Resources”
As someone who has just started using Creo in the past year,
I think the PTC stuff is “better than nothing” but not very good at all. I could vent my frustration as someone dedicated to learning who “tried” the PTC videos but moved on.
If you already know the program, PTC is helpful but getting started? No. Not at all (to me anyway)..
I know that youtube was mentioned but there are some terrible videos on there too…
I found these particular videos the most helpful.
A wide range of topics are covered with good detail and explanations.
Creo Parametric 2.0 Basics
Creo Parametric 2.0 Advanced
Creo Parametric 3.0
Creo Parametric 4.0
The videos by Louis Gary Lamit were also helpful but he’s
following a book that most don’t have.